Cybersex webcam conversation sex chat telephone uk

Rated 4.66/5 based on 621 customer reviews

Also, this article does not make clear that a good deal of roleplaying is not that different from standard erotic literature (albeit often very badly written). I'm getting tired of seeing these stupid, "Sex Texting" on the Cellphone.-- Zantastik This article discusses different motivations behind cybersex, but I postulate one unmentioned (inasmuch as I can see) which is that of practice... --66.2 , 5 November 2006 (UTC) "Debate continues among moralists on whether cybersex is a form of infidelity." That doesn't seem to take account of the possibility of two committed people in a long-distance relationship, or even a married couple unavoidably separated for a while, having cybersex, which would certainly not be infidelity! That people debate it is perhaps worthy of mention somewhere, but it's not clear that it's a disadvantage.So for all these reasons I'd say I'd keep everything! Surely everyone conducting "cybersex" does not sit at the computer nude with a dildo in the person's mouth. I can make one that is more descriptive and less, for lack of a better word, trashy, if need be. Nonvocal Scream (talk) , 19 December 2008 (UTC) I think the removal was a good idea, seems to be a rather extreme and staged example, neither of which makes it encyclopedic or even helpful to understanding the topic.--.68 (talk) , 24 January 2008 (UTC) Seriously people... 99% of this article is POV and focuses on 'CHILD PREDATORS ZOMG! The other 1% makes cybersex look negative and whatnot while also managing to do this and that. For that matter, since there's bound to be quite a variety of methods used and the common thread is really the textual chat, shouldn't we be considering illustrating that aspect instead? The photographer, Peter Klashorst has other concerns than illustration, so his photographs are not always the best for that purpose.

A computer monitor, a webcam, and a keyboard are not really good examples of cybersex, regardless of how they're used in it.

Just because images can be added, doesn't mean they should be added.

Neitherday , 23 July 2007 (UTC)I agree, and based on a recent conversation with an editor after I reverted his addition of a picture because I didn't believe it added anything to the article (to shortly be reverted myself by someone who did) I think all images should be removed from this article as none of them add anything to it. I don't particularly want to be bold if I'm the only one who thinks this...

This article is within the scope of Wiki Project Video games, a collaborative effort to improve the coverage of video games on Wikipedia.

IMHO, this piece is too emotional and opinionated to be considered neutral and impartial.

Leave a Reply